Phase I of the HSF Scholarship Application is now open!
The application only takes 30 minutes to an hour to complete, as no essays or recommendations are required for Phase I.
HSF Scholarship Application Deadline for Phase I: February 15, 2020, 5:00 PM PT
This could be the opportunity of a lifetime! To get started, students should visit HSF.net and create a MyHSF profile. Doing so will enable them to fill out a scholarship application and learn more about what we have to offer.
- January – Phase I of the HSF Scholarship Application opened and closes February 15, 2020, 5:00PM PT
- February – Candidates who have submitted Phase I of the scholarship application will be evaluated; the most competitive will be selected as Finalists and advance to Phase II
- March – Finalists are announced and asked to submit essays and recommendations
- May/June – HSF Scholars are announced, both funded and waitlisted
- June to December – Document Verification (SAR, Transcripts, Enrollment, etc.)
- October to January – Awards are disbursed
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident, DACA, or eligible non-citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students; minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for college and graduate students
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the U.S., during the fall of a scholarship cycle (academic year)
- Submit the FAFSA or state-based financial aid forms (if applicable)
Please help us support top student leaders by forwarding this message to eligible students! Remember, a diploma is forever!