Accountability & Assessment
Silvia San Martin
Administrative Secretary II
800 S. Garey Avenue
Pomona, CA 91766
Phone: 909-397-4800 x 23833
Mission of Accountability & Assessment:
The local, state, and federal assessment and accountability programs are our core work, our mission is to improve academic outcomes for all of Pomona's students. We accomplish this by enabling principals and teachers to use evaluative and support tools, data, and research to accelerate learning.
The Department of Accountability & Assessment coordinates and implements local and state testing programs and provides professional guidance in the reporting and use of student achievement information to improve Pomona's schools. Data and statistics collected from Pomona's schools are used to identify trends and educational needs. The department works to ensure valid and reliable results that can be used to inform educational practices across the district.
• California Dashboard Data
• Title III Accountability
• California Assessment of Performance and Progress (CAASPP) – ELA and Math
• California Science Test (CAST)
• California Alternate Assessments for ELA, Math and Science
• California Spanish Test (CST)
• English Language Proficiency Assessment for California (ELPAC) and Alternate ELPAC
• District Interim Assessments (DIA) – ELA and Math
• Illuminate Education is a web-based data management tool for creating assessments, giving tests online, creating report cards, analyzing assessment.
• School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
• Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA)
• Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP)
• Federal and State Testing Guidelines
• California Dashboard
• Research Services and Products