Family Support & Resource Center
Serving Children and their Families
We provide services to help families improve the quality of their lives and establish homes that allow children to thrive.
Who We Help
Any family who would benefit from supportive and/or other services
- Parents, grandparents, step-parents, aunts & uncles
- Foster & adoptive parents
- Pregnant or Parenting teenagers
- Kids on probation
- Department of Children and Family Services "referred" families
Who May Refer?
Any school employee, community member, parent, family member, student - in other words, any person!
How to Refer:
- Complete a Family Support Referral Form (below) and fax it to (909) 623-9560
- Parents, students, family members can call and make an appointment
- Walk-ins are welcomed!
A Case Manager will handle the case personally and assist the family member with resources and linkages. In addition, the Case Manager will provide follow-up home visits to the family every 3 months until the case is terminated.
Linkages include mental health services, alcohol & substance abuse treatment services, domestic violence services, health care services, Regional Center, housing assistance. Parent-Child and/or Family Centered activities. Emergency Basic Support Referrals and Assistance for clothing, food, utilities, furniture/household items or school items.
Family Support Referral Form (Fax referral to Patti Azevedo 909-623-9560)