Departments » Student and Family Support Services » Student Resources

Student Resources

PUSD Virtual Calming Rooms:

student and family support google classrooms logo      grades 6 and up calming rom logo

National Museum of Natural History Virtual Tours
national museum of natural history
Provided by PUSD School Counselors
PUSD Virtual Calming Room Logo
Teen Line:
If you have a problem or just want to talk with another teen who understands, then this is the right place for you! Call, Text, or Email us. Check out "Ask TEEN LINE", find resources in our Youth Yellow Pages, or join conversations with other teens on our message boards. If you’re a parent of a teen, please check out our NEW website with resources, tips, and insights just for you!
Talk Now logo
Trevor Project and Trevor Space:
Founded in 1998 by the creators of the Academy Award®-winning short film TREVOR, The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ) young people under 25.Trevor Project
TrevorSpace is an affirming international community for LGBTQ young people ages 13-24. Sign up and start a conversation now.Trevor Space logo
This is not intended to replace any professional help. If you are going through a crisis such as a medical or mental health emergency please call 911 for support.
Esto no pretende reemplazar ninguna ayuda profesional. Si está atravesando una crisis, como una emergencia médica o de salud mental, llame al 911 para obtener ayuda.
Disclaimer: The following links are purely for educational purposes and are not intended as psychological interventions or as a substitute for psychological treatment. If you are in need of psychological help you should seek the consultation of a licensed mental health professional.
Descargo de responsabilidad: Los siguientes enlaces son puramente para fines educativos y no pretenden ser intervenciones psicológicas ni un sustituto del tratamiento psicológico. Si necesita ayuda psicológica, debe consultar a un profesional de salud mental con licencia.