Credit Union Deductions
Authorized/Approved Credit Unions:
- Chaffey Federal Credit Union
- Credit Union of Southern California
- First Financial Credit Union
- SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union
- Wescon Federal Credit Union
Important Information Regarding Setting Up a Credit Union Payroll Deduction:
- Forms must be picked up at the credit union.
- Employees must make sure to open an account at the credit union.
- Completed forms must be received in the Benefits Office by the 15th of the month to be processed for the next payroll issuance.
- Credit Union deductions are a voluntary deduction.
- Credit Union deductions are not directly deposited into an employee’s bank account on payday.
- The benefits department has ten business days to audit, request a check and remit the deduction to the credit union.