ICMA - Retiree Health Savings Reimbursement Plan
Important Information Regarding ICMA Accounts:
- Employees must be deemed eligible to use the plan upon retirement, including: working for Pomona USD for 15 year and be at least 55 years old.
- ICMA funds cannot be transferred. ICMA funds will remain in an account for 5 years from your date of resignation in cause you return, or which afterwards they will be forfeited.
- You can request to become vested once your district benefits terminate. Please contact the Benefits Department to determine if you are eligible.
- Once deemed eligible, you can download an Eligibility Form and submit to ICMA.
- You can submit reimbursement claims to ICMA once you are vested by ICMA..