TSAs (403b & 457)
Important Information Regarding Setting Up a TSA Deduction:
- Employees must make sure to open an account with PUSD approved investor
- Download and complete enrollment form (beneficiary form as well for 457b)
- Completed forms must be received in the Benefits Office by the 15th of the month to be processed for the next payroll issuance.
- TSAs Union deductions are a voluntary deduction.
- TSA deductions are not directly deposited into an employee’s TSA account on payday.
- The benefits department has ten business days to audit before the funds are sent to the TSA account.