Departments » Pupil Resources » Transfers


Allen Bill - Families who do not live in Pomona but are physically employed within the Pomona District boundaries qualify for enrollment through our Allen Bill option. Must be employed for a minimum of 10 hours per week. 
Inter-District Permit- (Out of District) Students who reside within the boundaries of PUSD but would like to attend another district will need a permit/release. Please click link below:
Intra District Transfers- (Within the District) Parent/guardian who wish to register/enroll their student(s) from one PUSD school to another PUSD school. Please click link below:
Questions or concerns, please call (909)397-4800 X28200