Transitional Kindergarten » Transitional Kindergarten

Transitional Kindergarten

What documents do I need to bring?

You will need to show proof of your child's age. To do that, please bring a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, or passport. You also will have to show proof of your residency within the service boundaries of the school.

Please bring any of the following:
  • Property tax payment receipts
  • Rent payment receipts
  • Utility payment receipts
    (Driver's license does not qualify for proof of residency)
Finally, you need to show proof of the following immunizations:
  • Polio (4 doses)
  • Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (5 doses)
  • Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) (2 doses)
  • Hepatitis B (3 doses)
  • Varicella (1 dose)
Your child's immunization record must show the month and year of each dose.