How to submit an ONLINE application
Search for current vacancies:
- Visit https://proudtobe.pusd.org/apps/pages/JobsPUSD and click on the EdJoin links or go directly to www.edjoin.org
- Search by District or position
- Review the posting for qualifications, i.e., skills and duties, education requirements, certificates, tests required, etc.
Register with EdJoin:
- Every applicant must have a valid email address and be registered with EdJoin in order to apply for a job at Pomona Unified School District.
- Free e-mail:
- Follow the links and instructions to create a profile.
If you need assistance contact:
EdJoin HELP DESK: (800) 398-9580 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit an ONLINE application:
- EdJoin will automatically use your profile information for the application. All you have to do is modify it for the position you are applying for.
- Specific instructions regarding required documentation that needs to accompany the district application are noted on the individual job postings.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. It is the applicant’s responsibility to submit a complete application before the deadline.
Note: The District is not responsible for incomplete applications.