- Obtain entry-level skills and occupational training.
- Build a base for advanced training in students' career fields.
- Learn skills for resume writing, job application, and interviewing.
Develop social and interpersonal skills that enhance job retention.
- Receive occupational and career guidance related to area of training.
- Gain workplace experience to enhance educational options and career opportunities.
- Upgrade of career skills, knowledge, and abilities for those re-entering the job market.
- Earn graduation credits for high school students and college credit for advance placement from local community colleges.
The San Antonio Regional Occupational Center serves both Bonita and Pomona Unified School Districts. ROPs provide training to students who are 16 years old or a junior or senior enrolled in high school programs. Enrollment is open to out of school youth and adults on a space available basis. For information on enrolling into our courses contact your high school counselor or high school career center, others should call (909) 397-4711 x 6785 for Pomona USD or (909) 971-8200 x 5321 for Bonita USD.
New to our ROP is FEE BASED ADULT CLASSES. Call for information