- Provide students with accelerated and certificated courses.
- Provide rigorous, relevant, and practical career learning opportunities.
- Provide community-based internships to prepare students for industry-specific employment.
- Facilitate student acquisition and application of the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in the 21st century.
- Provide skills, knowledge, and abilities that will enable students to continue technical training at a higher level, pursue higher education, or seek immediate employment.
- Coordinate training with Pomona Unified School District through the San Antonio Regional Occupational Program to provide regional opportunities for training and employment.