Departments » Payroll » Income Tax Forms

Income Tax Forms

Income Tax Forms:

  • W-2 (Yearly Statement of Earnings): Mailed to employee’s home address no later than the 31st of January.
  • W-4 and DE-4 (Tax Filing Status): Forms available on the Payroll website or at the Payroll Office.
    Forms must be received in the Payroll Office by the 15th of the month to be changed for the next payroll issuance.


*Except for November and December, the due dates are modified due to local and federal holidays and District breaks.