Most Recent Videos
- 5:06 PUSD Board of Directors Tribute Featured Uploaded Nov 18, 2020
- 2:15 PUSD Featured on KNBC Featured Uploaded Aug 11, 2020
- 00:31 Census 2020 Featured Uploaded Jun 16, 2020
- 1:25 Mensaje De Superintendente Richard Martinez Featured Uploaded Mar 23, 2020
- 1:10 Superintendent Richard Martinez COVID-19 Update Featured Uploaded Mar 23, 2020
Career Technical Education provides courses that integrate technical training and academics to help students develop the knowledge and skills needed for transitioning to career training, post-secondary education and the workforce. This educational philosophy balances academics with real-world problem solving and relevance in 15 high-employing industry sectors.Uploaded Aug 11, 2019 by Monique Cardenas
The CTE program includes the CTE Model Curriculum Standards aligned with Common Core State Standards and Partnership for 21st Century Skills. Standards for Career Ready Practice describe workplace skills that are expected from graduating students.