Food & Nutrition Services » Food & Nutrition Services

Food & Nutrition Services

The Village @ Indian Hill
1460 E. Holt Ave., Suite 160
Pomona, CA 91767

Phone: 909-397-4711, ext. 21100

Fax: 909-622-1037 

Director, Food and Nutrition Services

Daryl Hickey

Business hours:    
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.


Starting the 2018-2019 school year, both breakfast and lunch will be offered at NO COST to ALL K-12 students daily at ALL PUSD schools. Students will be able to participate in this meal program without having to pay a fee or submit a meal application. 

Comenzando el año escolar 2018-2019, tanto el desayuno y el almuerzo se ofrecerán sin costo a todos los estudiantes inscritos en K-12 diario en todas las escuelas del Distrito Escolar de Pomona. Todos los estudiantes podrán participar en este programa de comida sin tener que pagar un costo o someter una aplicación de comida.

Non-Discrimination Statement

Non-discrimination statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 

(1)   mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture  

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;          

(2)    fax: (202) 690-7442; or 

(3)    email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.